[pullquote align=”left”]2005 London, birthday mash in a five story converted church dedicated only to Dubstep…[/pullquote]
Marco Vezzosi, bartender at AIBES International. He has worked for large hotels and 5-star exclusive clubs in Italy and Singapore. His favorite drink is a vodka martini with a raw shrimp. He loves dubstep and now works in FLET, the new trendy watering hole in Florence.
What do you do to pay the bills?
– I make drinks.
Why did you start bar tending?
– Out of necessity. I wanted to travel, then the trip became my job for life.
How do you start your day?
– My life outside work that’s not going on during the night…? I wake up, prepare coffee, breakfast, newspaper, cigarette and then go to work.
What place would you say influenced you most?
– Singapore last year. I learned how to make a drink in a different way, to better understand who is in front of me and the environment that they are in.
If we open your fridge right now what would we find?
– Since there was a staff meeting at my house recently, beer, beer, beer, and perhaps something to eat, but not much …
What do you drink when you go out?
– Lately, beer.
If I say Dubstep, what comes to mind?
– 2005 London, birthday mash in a five story converted church dedicated only to Dubstep.